Port Guix to my Apple Aluminum PowerBook G4

From: Scott C. MacCallum
Subject: Port Guix to my Apple Aluminum PowerBook G4
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 18:00:45 +0000

Greetings,

I'd like to port Guix to my Apple Aluminum PowerBook G4. I understand that this
is likely never to be an offically supported architecture, but I'd like to
learn the process for freedom and knowledge sake. I have a few Intel-based
computers that could aid me in this process. Could someone knowledgeable in
such things point me in the right direction?

Sent from ProtonMail mobile