Re: Qemu image broken?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Qemu image broken?
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 17:44:23 +0100

Josh,

Josh Marshall 写道:
Finally getting back to this. Instructions don't work either. The `-nic` param is unsupported, and the `virtio-net-pci` is an unsupported nic model.

CC'ing my work email where I'm seeing this. Host OS is CentOS 7.7.

CentOS's whole deal is shipping very old software with some security fixes.

Leo Famulari 写道:
I can't reproduce these issues. What version of QEMU are you using? In
Guix we are based on QEMU 4.

If this[0] random Web site is to be believed, your qemu package is 2(!) whole releases behind what's current.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://pkgs.org/download/qemu