ML on Guix (Was: Re: gfortran seems to require gcc-toolchain)

From: brettg
Subject: ML on Guix (Was: Re: gfortran seems to require gcc-toolchain)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 06:48:37 +0100

On 20.11.2019 05:37, John Soo wrote:
Hi Brett,

A touch off-topic.

That is what I do, like in my mlton package.

Do you have urweb packaged by any chance, too?

It would really save me the trouble!

- John

John,

I am familiar with it but I do not have it packaged. If you would like I might be able to see if I can do that. I really would like to get the ML situation on Guix spiffed up but there are some obstacles that need to be addressed (namely around bootstrapping, of course.)

You can reach out to me off list, or on Telegram @brettmg.

Best,
Brett Gilio
https://git.sr.ht/~brettgilio