Hi Guix, adding the package names to package list in system configurat

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Hi Guix, adding the package names to package list in system configuration file, we could install these packages system wide and they will be available for all users. for packages that are located in user profile, we could check for available updates using `guix pull`. but I didn't find any similar concept for system wide installed packages. is it possible to check for system wide installed packages without reconfiguring the system?
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 20:42:33 +0330

Hi Guix, adding the package names to package list in system configuration file, we could install these packages system wide and they will be available for all users. for packages that are located in user profile, we could check for available updates using `guix pull`. but I didn't find any similar concept for system wide installed packages. is it possible to check for system wide installed packages without reconfiguring the system?

--
Regards
Reza Alizadeh Majd