Re: Reminder to remain civil

From: Tonton
Subject: Re: Reminder to remain civil
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:52:42 +0200

Quiliro, this is not about censorship. No one is taking away your right to
express yourself. This channel however is not public, even though it comes
close. This channel also has a set topic.

This is just another drop in the ocean. No one will fix anything while the
storm is raging.

I think I can see where your anger stems from, it could be positive to
have somewhere to talk about the issues that have surfaced over the last week
or so, in addition to other similar things that come forth now and again.

At the same time I've been watching the list and seeing the behaviour from
some of the participants in these discussions makes me doubt if it would
bring anything other than more hatred and aggression. And that makes me
grieve.

I hope you stop this fight, your energy is much needed elsewhere. Guix needs
our cooperation and willingness to work together despite differences of
opinion.
--
    :)