Help identifying licenses

From: Jesse Gibbons
Subject: Help identifying licenses
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 11:55:54 -0600

I'm working on packaging for Guix the filters package found in debian (home
page <http://joeyh.name/code/filters/>). It involves a lot of different
licenses, and I'm not sure what to put for two of them in particular:

1. newspeak
The author says bsd-like. I don't see any clauses or yelling. What should I
put for it? Here's the relevant snippet from debian/copyright:

Files: newspeak.l
Copyright: 1991 Jamie Zawinski <address@hidden>
License: other-4
 The newspeak filter is now relicensed under a BSD-like copyright. Its
 author established the new copyright in this email:
 .