Re: GuixSD 1.0.1 Impressions

From: oury . dustin
Subject: Re: GuixSD 1.0.1 Impressions
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 00:36:38 +0200

While that's good, I'm not good with this sort of stuff so far and I don't have the time right now to sit and read a tutorial. I think I'd just get confused anyway. Thank you for your help and I'm sure somebody will find it useful for getting an English version of Thunderbird or Icedove packaged for Guix