Re: Input method change in GNU IceCat installed via Guix

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Input method change in GNU IceCat installed via Guix
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 12:50:56 +0000

Have you added the keyboard layout switcher applet to the Xfce4-panel ? screen:
http://0x0.st/zAmH.png
Does it change layout in Icecat with mouse click on it?

May 12, 2019 11:33 AM, "Zelphir Kaltstahl" <address@hidden
(mailto:address@hidden<address@hidden>)> wrote:
        Hi,

        I am running Xfce4 and the display server is:

        $ ps -e | grep tty7 1319 tty7 00:14:38 Xorg

        What does "system config" entail?

        Regards,

        Zelphir