Debugging CI build failures

From: Ivan Petkov
Subject: Debugging CI build failures
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 09:17:54 -0700

Hi Guix,

I recently submitted some patches which updated the rust bootstrap process, but
I noticed
cuirass failed on building rust-1.24.1.x86_64-linux [1] (the build succeeded on
my machine).

I can’t seem to pull logs from cuirass either which makes me wonder if the
issue was a build
failure or something else. Am I missing something in the interface, or is there
no way to
see extra context like in Hydra?

(Speaking of Hydra, it seems like it is also stuck and not building anything or
pulling in new
commits, anyone know what is going on there?)

Thanks,
—Ivan

[1]: http://ci.guix.info/eval/5243?border-high-time=0&border-high-id=1303701
<http://ci.guix.info/eval/5243?border-high-time=0&border-high-id=1303701>