Re: IceCat from Guix all monospaced font – Summary

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: IceCat from Guix all monospaced font – Summary
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 18:33:08 +0200

HWRoitzsch,

I'm glad that you've got a working IceCat, even if you have no idea how you got there :-)

HWRoitzsch wrote:
Finally I shutdown my machine yesterday and started it again today and the issue suddenly disappeared. And the warnings also disappeared from command line output when running IceCat from there. Only the following
was logged:

JavaScript error:
jar:file:///gnu/store/rllrc55ygi4yhxnhq8v41ynl6mg5ak56-icecat-60.3.0-gnu1/lib/icecat/omni.ja!/components/XULStore.js,
line 65: Error: Can't find profile directory.
1557058011027 address@hidden WARN Please specify whether you want browser_style or not in your
browser_action options.
GLib-GIO-Message: 12:06:51.903: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend. Your settings will not be saved or shared with other applications.

FWIW, none of those messages are suspicious. I see all of them with varying degrees of regularity.

Kind regards,

T G-R