how to translate info guix to text file or pdf or html ?

From: znavko
Subject: how to translate info guix to text file or pdf or html ?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 20:15:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi! I've learned that guix manual updates with the updates more quickly than manual's web-page.

But `info guix` is hard for using. I like html.
Please, let me know if it is possible to transform `info guix` to text file or html or pdf?

PS: I tried to learn `info` commands but using mouse and search by web-page in browser is better.