Re: Claws Mail LDAP support

From: Marco van Hulten
Subject: Re: Claws Mail LDAP support
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:38:10 +0100

Giovanni et al.—

On 21 Mar 15:10 Giovanni Biscuolo wrote:
> the Claws INSTALL file [1] states:

> Options for configure script
> ============================
> For list of available options, refer to "./configure --help".
>
> Most options are automatically enabled if the dependencies
> are matched.
>
> maybe "most" means "--enable-ldap" should be added to #:configure-flags
>
> can you try this, Marco?

Yes, I added it and then ran

    guix package --install-from-file=claws-mail.scm

But that does not do anything.

Should I not expect Guix to rebuild the package when the
#:configure-flags is changed compared to the already installed package?

Here is the full content of claws-mail.scm:

http://paste.debian.net/1074097/

—Marco