Re: Prevent guix gc from removing *grub.cfg under /gnu/store/

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Prevent guix gc from removing *grub.cfg under /gnu/store/
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 23:26:40 +0000

Thanks for your reply. I am not trying to manually remove anything from
/gnu/store/. I could use your suggestion if I am building a package through
"guix build" command. But the file "[...]grub.cfg" under /gnu/store/ is created
by the system (not user) during "guix system init" process. So how can I
prevent "guix gc" process from removing a system created file? Thanks!