One week to our gathering in Paris!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: One week to our gathering in Paris!
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 10:23:07 +0100

Hello Guix!

Next Monday, Dec. 10, some of us will be gathering in Paris, France, for
an informal meetup.  If you haven’t made up your mind yet, now’s the
time!  :-)

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/ParisGathering2018

Please make sure to add your name to the list of attendees (or
let me know privately) so we have a better idea of how many of us will
be there when booking for lunch etc.

Some of us already listed possible topics on the wiki page above.  We’ll
make it very much “unconference style” and select topics to discuss as
we go.

For lunch we’ll try to plan ahead and reserve space at a neighboring
restaurant with vegetarian options (please let me know privately if you
have other constraints.)  Konrad, as I think you know the area better
than me, I’d be happy to discuss this off-list.  :-)

See you there!

Ludo’.