Re: Guile text editor

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Guile text editor
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:12:13 +0100 (CET)

Thank you, Catonano! There are such options in Gedit!

Comparing with that highlighting in emacs (left) http://0x0.st/s004.png
this gedit highlighting is so poor.

I need info how to activate parentheses highlighting in Emacs, and may be configure exactly as in my pic left side.

Nov 28, 2018, 3:34 PM by address@hidden:

I used Emacs with some mode for parens highlighting

Now that I'm on Xubuntu (and when I was on Fedora) I used Gedit with a setting to highlight parenses

Maybe it can be compiled in such a way to offer such setting in its settings window ?

I don't know

This is a shot of the Gedit settings window on Xubuntu, see the last checkbox on the bottom ?
https://imgur.com/a/LOcDIhd

Which text editor from guixsd repository can highlight guile parentheses?