Re: hydra.gnu.org off-line for maintenance

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: hydra.gnu.org off-line for maintenance
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 10:35:13 +0100

Hi,

sorry but I managed to retry installation just yesterday evening

swedebugia <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> On 2018-11-01 17:37, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote:
>> Bad Read-Header-Line header: #<eof>
>
> The server was out of space and stopped responding.
>
> Does it work now?

yes! (I had non doubt)

I used the default substitute server (hydra.gnu.org), on my next test
installation I'll try berlin.guixsd.org too

I really **love** the totally CLI installation:

  guix system init /mnt/etc/config.scm /mnt

thanks GuixSD Team for this great OS! :-)

ciao
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Biscuolo