Re: Posts in languages other than English on help-guix?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Posts in languages other than English on help-guix?
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:57:21 +0100

Hello Guix!

Thanks everyone who contributed a translation!  I think I picked the
latest version of each:

  https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/contact/

Please send a patch if anything’s wrong or missing.

>From now on, make sure to monitor help-guix, people.  :-)

Thanks to Ricardo, who’s the one who came up with this idea during the
pre-FOSDEM workshop.  I was skeptical at the time, but I think it’s
going to be at least a great experiment!

Ludo’.