reconfiguring

From: Catonano
Subject: reconfiguring
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:35:02 +0100

About

guix system reconfigue some/conf-file.scm

I read in the manual that

"The command starts system services specified in file that are not currently running; if a service is currently running, it does not attempt to upgrade it since this would not be possible without stopping it first."

I was wondering: what about the desktop services ?

I undertsand that my desktop session comes with a few services (in %desktop-services or something)

Does this mean that my desktop services do NOT get updated when I reconfigure my system ?