ssh-daemon service fails to auto start

From: Martin Castillo
Subject: ssh-daemon service fails to auto start
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 23:08:23 +0100

hey guix,

i have a problem with the ssh-service. I want it to autostart on system
boot.

my configuration is (similar to) desk,nossh.scm. sshd does start on
system boot with the no-desk,ssh-works.scm and no-desk,ssh-semi.scm
configuration, but is not reachable from outside the vm with the latter
configuration.

now, one difference between the latter two is the dhcp-client-service.

For some reason, I can not use that service with xfce-service. But I
don't know, how related that is.

Can someone with more insight tell me, why sshd won't autostart?
shepherd tells me only 'ssh-daemon could not be started'. Thank you
shepherd, very helpful!

Martin

--
GPG: 7FDE 7190 2F73 2C50 236E  403D CC13 48F1 E644 08EC