Where to submit/discuss reproducible-related patches?

From: Z. Ren
Subject: Where to submit/discuss reproducible-related patches?
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 00:14:54 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello Guix,

I'm playing around with the reproducible issues recently. After some
investigation work, I tried fixing the unreproducible issues for three
packages, and sent the patches to the guix-patches (mentioned in the guix
manual) mailing list:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2017-08/msg00182.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2017-08/msg00183.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2017-08/msg00184.html

However, after the submission, I did some search, and noticed that most
reproducible-related bugs/patches seem to be posted to the bug-guix mailing
list. I'm wondering if I posted the patches to the wrong place? If so, shall I
post the patches to bug-guix? Sorry that I'm new to Guix. Hope to hear any
suggestions and comments.

Best regards,

Ren