Re: Installing on machine with only one USB port used WiFi

From: Drew C
Subject: Re: Installing on machine with only one USB port used WiFi
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 10:19:30 -0700

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Quiliro <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello...I am in a dilema. I only have one USB port and I don't have an onboard working libre WiFi. (I currently have Guix on top of Debian on the machine.) How can I install GuixSD in this case?

Why not use a USB hub? They're available for under $10 CAD, and I can find one for $2 if needed. There are many uses for one beyond installing GuixSD, but this seems like a great first use.

--drewc

I think it could be possible to create a USB with all necesary packages already installed and make an installation with that which just copied the filesystem. What do you think?