Re: Debian Install Instructions

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Debian Install Instructions
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:07:31 +0100

Hi

Hello. I'm a Guix noob running Debian and I'm finding it difficult to
install.

what problem are you having, exactly ? Can you elaborate, please ?

Can you please change the install instructions to show exactly how to do
each step on Debian to run it?

The instructions (for any distribution) are already provided, they are here

https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Binary-Installation.html

I used them myself for installing on top of Fedora.

If you specify which difficulty you are having, it might be easier to help you

As a sidenote, I couldn't reply to your address too because it is not a correctly formed email addrress