adawaita theme in Gnome

From: Catonano
Subject: adawaita theme in Gnome
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:25:20 +0100

So, our skillful thomasd solved an issue I had raised.

In the Gnome desktop, when dragging an application toward the folating bar on the left, the whole desktop environment crashes, it restarts and you have to log on again.

The problem is a missing mouse cursor, as stated here
https://gnunet.org/bot/log/guix/2017-02-23#T1301986

And the proposed workaround works like a charm.

For reference, it is
1) "mkdir -p ~/.icons/default"
2) "ln -s /run/current-system/profile/share/icons/Adwaita/cursors/ ~/.icons/default/cursors"

What could be a definitive solution to patch the Gnome package with ?