Re: guix installed Emacs

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: guix installed Emacs
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:33:17 +0200

> I was expecting something explaining the difference in the fotns
> sizes. But that must be somewhere else

Yeah, these files look harmless.

God knows where the different font sizes come from

> Maybe the slight difference in versions might explain the difference
> in brightness ?

I don't believe this can be a cause.  GTK should effect only the
appearance of such things as menu-bar, toolbar and scroll bars.  But,
well, I don't have any other idea to explain the difference.

BTW, did you try some other themes?  I would check if this difference in
brightness happens with other themes or not

Ok, Alex, I wanna thank you so much for your help. Really

Now, as for testing a different theme in Emacs, I would defer this attempt to a later time.

I don't feel like messing with 2 Emacses right now ;-)

I'll report here as soon as I bring myself onto this themes test ;-)