help-gss

Re: gss-1.0.3 does not build on OS X 10.5.x or 10.6.x

From: Richard L. Hamilton
Subject: Re: gss-1.0.3 does not build on OS X 10.5.x or 10.6.x
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 12:21:28 -0400

Looks like the build completes now.

Building via MacPorts takes care of some details I don’t usually cope with by
hand (as I had to here, including fetching gss and gnulib from git when the
Portfile expected a tarball for at least the former, and installing gengetopt
which I didn’t already have) and I don’t maintain the Portfile or understand
them enough to modify one successfully, so I can’t say for sure that’s
everything, but it’s at least not getting the reported error anymore.