[Help-gsl] MultiDimensional optimization with parameters in type of gsl_

From: 袁振飞
Subject: [Help-gsl] MultiDimensional optimization with parameters in type of gsl_vector and gsl_matrix
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:54:57 +0800

Hi, all.

I'd like to use gsl multi dim optimization routines to solve a Maximum
Likelihood Estimation problem. Hence the target function would take sample
data as parameters as follows.

double MLE_Target_Fun( gsl_vector * x, gsl_vector * data_set_one,
gsl_matrix * data_set_two)
{
......;
}

However I found the prototype of gsl_multimin_function as follow:

double (* f) (const gsl_vector * x, void * params){}

Would somebody help me how to write the gsl_multimin_function if parameters
are one gsl_vector and one gsl_matrix ? I'd appreciate a lot for your help.

Best regards,
Zenfey