[Help-gsl] where are the lib file to link agaist in MS Visual Studio IDE

From: da wang
Subject: [Help-gsl] where are the lib file to link agaist in MS Visual Studio IDE
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:29:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I installed in my win7 64 bit machine GSL 1.8 for windows. But in C:\Program
Files (x86)\GnuWin32\lib directory, I can't find any .lib files which are
required to link within MS VS IDE. I checked your gsl-ref.pdf, it only talks
about linking with .a files, but that's for linux or unix environment. So how
to link in true windows envirment? Really appreciate your help.

Lake