Re: [Help-gsl] x8664 cflags blas/lapack lnking

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] x8664 cflags blas/lapack lnking
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:48:46 +0000

At Thu, 6 Jan 2011 23:20:55 +0000,
luxInteg wrote:
> a) if there   ae recommended cflags for compiling gsl(-1.14)

The default -g -O2 is what I would recommend, take a look at gcc -v to
see what your distribution adds automatically.  Note that IEEE correct
arithmetic is needed so overriding with unsafe options will cause
problems.

> b) recommended procedures if any for linking to lapack and atlas libraries
> c) recommended  procedures of linking to   blas and threaded blas  (I have
> libcblas/libptcblas and libf77blas/libptf77blas.

There is an example of linking to atlas in the Usage chapter of the manual.

--
Brian Gough