[Help-gsl] Non-linear fitting and complex data

From: Saurav Pathak
Subject: [Help-gsl] Non-linear fitting and complex data
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:00:26 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to fit real parameters using a complex function. That is, the GSL example:
(http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Example-programs-for-Nonlinear-Least_002dSquares-Fitting.html)

int expb_f (const gsl_vector * x, void *data, gsl_vector * f)

f in my case is complex. This means, my Jacobian too is complex. It is not clear to me from the example how I may specify this. Could someone please help?

Thanks,
Saurav