[Help-gsl] Windows version of GSL

From: Vicent
Subject: [Help-gsl] Windows version of GSL
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:22:17 +0100

Hello,

This is my first message to the list.

I am working with Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows XP, and I would like to use the
GSL.

I don't understand very well the instructions included in the GSL
distribution (the INSTALL file) for installing this library in Windows. In
fact, my problem is that I don't usually "install" or use any external
library in Visual C++, apart from the standard or typical ones, so I don't
know very well how to manage with it.

So, which is the more usual and/or easy way to "install" and/or use the LAST
VERSION (1.13) of the GSL in Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows XP?

Thank you very much for your patience and help.

--
Vicent Giner