[Help-gsl] gsl statistics: mode & correlation [pearsons]

From: J.
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl statistics: mode & correlation [pearsons]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:04:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm implementing all the gsl statistics functions in my app. But
unfortunatly I'm unable to locate the function for determining the
mode of a sample.

Is this function present ? And if not is it possible to use a combination
of other gsl functions not present in the statistics section to obtain the
mode ?

My second question is about correlation e.g. pearsons 'r. I'm running
gsl version 1.9. but this function is not present in 1.9 ?

Thank you.

J.