Fwd: Re: [Help-gsl] linking libraries

From: cigdem ozkan
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Help-gsl] linking libraries
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

"Soon we must all face the choice between what is right... and what is easy."

participate in it.

On 13/03/07, cigdem ozkan <address@hidden> wrote:
g++ -g test-ode.C -o test-ode -lgsl -lgslcblas
gives me the same errors. I tried using -L/path and -I/path but those also
didnt work either.

Show us your code, and how did you compile the GSL library? I think I
saw a C:\ somewhere, so I take it you're using Cygwin. Where are your
GSL files residing?

- Jordi G. H.

--- End Message ---