[Help-gsl] Configure script for GSL linked program

From: Sebastien Maret
Subject: [Help-gsl] Configure script for GSL linked program
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:43:29 -0400

Hello,

I wrote a configure script for one of my code that uses the GSL. For
now the part of configure.in that checks for the GSL looks like:

# Checks for libraries.
AC_CHECK_LIB(m, main)
AC_CHECK_LIB(gslcblas, main)
AC_CHECK_LIB(gsl, main)
if test $ac_cv_lib_gsl_main = "no"; then
   AC_MSG_ERROR(could not find GSL.)
fi

I would like to modify the configure.in so it would check for any
available CBLAS library (e.g. ATLAS or vecLib on MacOSX), and use the
GSL version if not found.

How can I do that?

Thanks,
Sebastien