[Help-gsl] problem with shared libraries in a 64 bit machine

From: Ricardo da Fonseca
Subject: [Help-gsl] problem with shared libraries in a 64 bit machine
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:51:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am having problem with gsl with shared libraries.
When I run the program I receive the following
message:

program:error while loading shared libraries:
libgsl.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

I'm trying to use gsl in a 64bit machine running
Fedora 5.0
Is that a problem with the shared library itself or a
compatibility problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo