[Help-gsl] on using the ode package

From: Xuelei Chen
Subject: [Help-gsl] on using the ode package
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:57:17 +0800

Hi,

Could you provide some sample code of using the ODE code without
providing the jacobian function? The reference manual refers to replace it
with some "null pointer", but I don't know how to do that exactly. I
would also like to suggest to add some details in the reference manual,
because I found I am not the only person who are puzzled by this.