[Help-gsl] General matrix inverse multiplication with Cblas

From: Luciano Mozzi
Subject: [Help-gsl] General matrix inverse multiplication with Cblas
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:03:48 +0000

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for the simplest way to do the following:

C=inv(A)*B

where A and B are complex general matrix without any particular properties in term of symmetry or whatever. I've been looking for the appropriate level 3 blas function (maybe CGESV Ithought) without success. Is there a single function to perform the operation or I have to calculate explicitly the inverse of A (say with the linalg functions LU_decomp and LU_invert) and perform the matrix multiplication?
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Luciano Mozzi

Comunica in tempo reale http://messenger.msn.com/beta