Re: [Help-gsl] Building GSL under Visual C++, Mission Impossible

From: bonjour online
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Building GSL under Visual C++, Mission Impossible
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:12:54 +0000

Thanks a lot. The static library workspaces (GSLLIBML.dsw and GSLLIBMT.dsw)work now but the dynamic library(GSLDLL.dsw) can't work. More precisely, gslcblas.dsp doesn't work. The compiling error is as following, the same as
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gsl/2003-12/msg00011.htm:

gslcblas.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cblas_caxpy
gslcblas.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cblas_ccopy
.
.
.
Debug/gslcblas.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 143 unresolved externals
LINK : fatal error LNK1141: failure during build of exports file
Error executing link.exe.

gslcblas.dll - 145 error(s), 55 warning(s)

I don't know why. Maybe there is something wrong in gslcblas.def.

Wish Dr.Brian Gough or any other GSL expert can help me.

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines