help-gsasl

on bootstrapping the repository

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: on bootstrapping the repository
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 11:26:22 +0100

Ciao,

  I  have created  a  temporary clone  of  the original  GIT
repository[1],  and I  am pushing  doc fixes  to the  branch
"marcomaggi-doc-typos"[2].  I use  an i686-pc-linux-gnu with
GNU Automake version 1.13 and GNU Autoconf version 2.69.

  Unfortunately  I cannot  bootstrap the  repository: I  get
errors and warning when running autoreconf:

    $ autoreconf --verbose --warnings=all --install
    autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
    autoreconf: running: autopoint
    autopoint: File lib/build-aux/config.rpath has been locally modified.
    autopoint: *** Some files have been locally modified. Not overwriting them
because --force has not been specified. For your convenience, you find the
local modifications in the file '/tmp/marco/arLe16gm/gtkSCcyU/autopoint.diff'.
    autopoint: *** Stop.
    autoreconf: autopoint failed with exit status: 1

I also see that the INSTALL file is missing.

  Is there something that can be done about it?

TIA

[1] <https://github.com/marcomaggi/gsasl>
[2] <https://github.com/marcomaggi/gsasl/commits/marcomaggi-doc-typos>
--