grub 2:2.06 new features?

From: cdanek
Subject: grub 2:2.06 new features?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 08:52:10 +0000

Hi Grub Help List

While updating arch linux this message was displayed:

(128/421) upgrading grub
:: To use the new features provided in this GRUB update, it is
recommended
 to install it to the MBR or UEFI. Due to potential configuration
 incompatibilities, it is advised to run both, installation and
generation
 of configuration:
 $ grub-install ...
 $ grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg

I am unsure what to do. What are the features? Do I need them? Do I need
to run these commands? Will they potentially break my dual-boot setup?

pacman -Qi grub
Name : grub
Version : 2:2.06.r403.g7259d55ff-1
Build Date : Fri 09 Dec 2022 08:20:08 AM CET
Install Date : Wed 21 Dec 2022 09:13:54 AM CET

I tried to find more information about this commit with `git log -p |
grep ...` but could not find it on
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/grub.git.

Thanks a lot for any advice and cheers,
Chris