Problem with dual boot menu.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Problem with dual boot menu.
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 11:35:46 +0200 (CEST)

Greetings,
i have two operating systems, windows 10 and ubuntu 22.04. I first installed Easybcd on Windows and then Grub Customizer on Linux, i want to use it instead of Easybcd. Even having uninstalled Easybcd I still have its menu first and then, by selecting Ubuntu, the Grub Customizer menu. How can I have only the Grub Customizer menu. also to get the dual boot menu I have to reboot. How can I solve?
Sincerely.

Vincenzo