Re: Suggestion for grub beep notification

From: Nick F
Subject: Re: Suggestion for grub beep notification
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 21:23:06 +1000

Thank you Glenn,

I initially posted this question on an opensuse forum and I was told that
this is a development issue - that's why I sent the email to the
development mailing list.
I found the grub.cfg file and I appended the play command on the last file.
I first got the sound sequence which I initially added, then I got the
sound from the last line.
However, there was still this delay of a few seconds between the audio
warning and displaying the menu (even if the menu is further up in the
configuration file).
I'll just live with it, since it's not a big deal.

Nicolae