GRUB2 stable almost works but GRUB2 current doesn't for DragonFlyBSD Uni

From: David Chmelik
Subject: GRUB2 stable almost works but GRUB2 current doesn't for DragonFlyBSD Unix
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 20:45:46 -0800

In recent days/weeks/months, I tried to boot DragonFlyBSD Unix from GRUB2.  The stable version partially boots it but then DragonFlyBSD asks to manually mount the root drive (which already automatically configured that in the installer) which seems a problem with DragonFlyBSD, not GRUB2.  I thought maybe the current GRUB2 commit might do better.  Instead, with the same manual boot commands ( https://www.dragonflydigest.com/2019/01/14/22409.html ) current GRUB2 just immediately reboots instead of partially booting DragonFlyBSD.