Conceptual overview for GRUB2

From: scl
Subject: Conceptual overview for GRUB2
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 19:58:28 +0200

Hey folks,
I am currently writing my bachelor thesis about the linux boot process including GRUB. I am wondering if there is any conceptual overview/documentation for GRUB2 or anything similiar you could point me to? Unfortunately I did not find anything other than the User and Developer Documentation and Multiboot Specification but like to learn about what procedures are used by GRUB2 to load an operating system -- just how the bootsequence of GRUB2 looks like.

Regards,
mooeen