Reg: Enter username prompt is not seen

From: RAJESH DASARI
Subject: Reg: Enter username prompt is not seen
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 19:47:30 +0530

Hi ,

We had set the username and password grub, during bootup when we enter
into the grub prompt, "Enter username" is not seen, instead a blank
screen is seen, when we enter username then Enter Password is seen.
If we miss entering a username and if  just press enter then we will
not be able to login even with the correct password. Any idea why
"Enter username" is not seen in our case. please help me with this
issue. We are using the grub-2.04 version.

Thanks,
Rajesh Dasari.