Re: Does this list echo?

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: Does this list echo?
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 21:40:57 -0400

Hello!
And thank you Bob for helping these two good people out with this
grouchy e-mail list. All of the Mailman managed lists behave strangely
when it comes to Google Mail. And it also does the same way for most
of e-mail methods out there. In fact it and Yahoo based e-mail
services also behave the same way.....
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden