Re: dual boot Windows - Linux

From: Hermes Brandt
Subject: Re: dual boot Windows - Linux
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 08:12:34 +0200

Hi Randy,

it seems there is no efi directory there. I recently upgraded to Fedora 30.
I just noticed I had to install the terminal application. Before, it was
there automatically after an upgrade. Anyway, I installed it, used cd to
get to the /sys/firmware directory. When I give the "ls" command there, I
only get "acpi  dmi  memmap". When I give the " find efi" command there, I
get "No such file or directory".

Thanks for helping out,

Hermes Brandt
Amsterdam