Does grub could boot FreeBSD 11.1 ?

From: ykla
Subject: Does grub could boot FreeBSD 11.1 ?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 18:08:30 +0000

Hi !

I using FreeBSD with ZFS, UEFI and GPT now.
…………………………………………………………
list:

    my disk partitions :

100M   EFI partition  Fat32
120GB  / root partition ZFS
8G          Swap

FreeBSD 11.1 amd64
………………………………………………………
     I can boot my FreeBSD in chainloader only.

    I try to install grub2 so that I can boot my FreeBSD directly. But I
met some trouble when I make it. I don't know how to write configure files.
Here is no Handbook for me, and none can tell how to do it.

    And the FreeBSD developer said to me that I should complain for you.
Because they said Grub belongs to GNU plan not BSD project.

    So in this way how can I boot my FreeBSD directly ?

    Thanks.

yours,
ykla