Re: EFI PXE boot using grubx64.efi - Large images

From: Locane
Subject: Re: EFI PXE boot using grubx64.efi - Large images
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 15:49:52 -0800

I know that the files exist and are accessible, since they are the same
files that regular legacy PXE references.  That root= parameter is in the
legacy PXE menu entry too.

Here's the legacy PXE menu entry that works if you're curious:

LABEL LiveCD
        kernel /images/LiveCD/vmlinuz
        MENU LABEL ^LiveCD
        append initrd=/images/LiveCD/initrd.img ksdevice=bootif
root=live:/boot.iso kssendmac text  ks=http://<SERVER
IP>/cblr/svc/op/ks/profile/LiveCD
        ipappend 2