Silencing GRUB welcoming messages

From: Tom M.
Subject: Silencing GRUB welcoming messages
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:43:06 +0000

Hello,

I want to have clean and quiet boot sequence. Silencing "Welcome to
GRUB" was easy - simple patch to main.c did the trick. But "GRUB
look at my MBR (attached), but here I only seem to have "GRUB" part of
the message. Where does the "GRUB Loading." message is being stored?
Can I patch it on the source level? If not, where should I look for
it?

GRUB version 2.02

Regards,
T.