Added SATA drive, now it won't boot

From: Tracy Reed
Subject: Added SATA drive, now it won't boot
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:09:20 -0800

Hello all!

I'm using 2.02 on CentOS 7. I installed to an NVMe device (SSD).
Everything works perfectly. Then I stuck a 1T SATA drive in the hot swap
bay. Grub menu comes up, counts down, tries to boot, dreaded blinking
cursor screen. I've spent 8 hours trying to fix this, googling, etc.
I've played with all of the BIOS disk boot order stuff. I'm pretty good
with the old grub but this is my first issue with the new grub and I'm
at a loss. Suggestions?

Thank you very much!

--
Tracy Reed